ISO 10794:2011 defines the programme management requirements for material, mechanical parts and processes for projects covering mission definition, design, development, production and operations of space systems, including disposal.
ISO 10794:2011 covers the following:
- management, including organization, reviews, acceptance status and documentation control;
- selection criteria and rules;
- evaluation, validation and qualification, or verification testing;
- procurement and receiving inspection;
- utilization criteria and rules.
ISO 10794:2011 applies to all space deliverable products and all programme phases.
Document published on: 2011-08-01 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 49.140 Status: Published Stage: 60.60 (2011-07-28) TC/SC: ISO/TC 20/SC 14 Number of Pages: 50
No revision information available
No corrigenda or amendments available