ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 specifies a series of extensions to the standard library for the programming language C++, as specified by ISO/IEC 14882, in order to build more widespread existing practice for an expanded C++ standard library. Some of the components in ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 could be considered for standardization in a future version of C++.
The specific classes of extensions specified in ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 are as follows:
- general utilities such as reference-counted pointers;
- functional programming;
- facilities for compile-time type queries;
- enhanced support for numerical computation;
- hash tables and other additional container classes;
- regular expression processing;
- improved capability with the programming language C, as specified by ISO/IEC 9899.
Edition: 2 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.060 Status: Published Stage: 90.60 (2012-12-19) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Number of Pages: 186
No revision information available
No corrigenda or amendments available