Document management -- Engineering document format using PDF -- Part 1: Use of PDF 1.6 (PDF/E-1)
(Not available in French)
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed* in 2011.
ISO 24517-:2008 specifies the use of the Portable Document Format (PDF) Version 1.6 for the creation of documents used in engineering workflows.
ISO 24517-:2008 does not define the following:
- method of electronic distribution;
- method of creation or conversion from paper or electronic documents to the PDF/E format;
- specific technical design, user interface, or implementation;
- required computer hardware and/operating systems; or
- methods for validating the conformance of PDF/E files or readers.
Document published on: 2008-05 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.240.30; 37.100.99 Status: Published Stage: 90.20 (2016-10-15) TC/SC: ISO/TC 171/SC 2 Number of Pages: 26
This standard has not been revised
No corrigenda or amendments available