ISO/IEC 10179:1996/Amd.1:2003 specifies
- additional flow object classes for online display, and
- additional formatting areas for inline-display area and inter-line attachment area.
For clarification of some existing definitions in ISO/IEC 10179:1996, ISO/IEC 10179:1996/Amd.1:2003 adds the following annexes:
- Annex B; clarification of the existing types and symbols;
- Annex C; specification of formal public identifiers and their associated characteristics for various line breaking and line composition methods;
- Annex D; clarification of the grove plan and SGML property set;
- Annex E; clarification of the flow object classes and characteristics;
- Annex F; clarification of the values of characteristics.
Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.240.30 Status: Published Stage: 60.60 (2003-10-09) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Number of Pages: 100
No revision information available