ISO/IEC TR 15440:2005 is aimed at both the users and manufacturers, and intends to present the user requirements regarding keyboards and associated devices and methods, at time of its publication.
ISO/IEC TR 15440:2005 covers
- the different input requirements catering for national and international practices and support of cultural and linguistic diversity;
- the recognition of requirements regarding comfort of use (for any user, including children, elderly and disabled people), and improved user productivity related to inputting data;
- enhancements of keyboards and related input devices and methods required for new emerging phenomena such as Internet, multimedia, virtual reality;
- virtual input requirements;
- labelling issues (soft [LCD] and hard, permanent and temporary labels), function symbols and icons.
Document published on: 2005-07-15 Edition: 3 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.180 Status: Published Stage: 90.92 (2013-05-15) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 35 Number of Pages: 7
Revised by: ISO/IEC DTR 15440
No corrigenda or amendments available