Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1768: Application module: Composite material aspects
(Only available in English)
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1768:2010-03 specifies the application module for Composite material aspects.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1768:2010-03:
- definition of the composite material of a product;
- definition of the composite material of a shape of a product;
- definition of the composite material of an element of a shape of a product;
- definition of product properties derived from the composite material composition of a product;
- representation of the value of a composite material property as specified or measured in a particular environment;
- items within the scope of application module Part and zone laminate tables, ISO/TS 10303-1770.
Document published on: 2010-03-15 Edition: 2 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.60 (2014-03-19) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 8
Revises: ISO/TS 10303-1768:2008
No corrigenda or amendments available