Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1607: Application module: AP210 assembly physical interface requirements
(Not available in French)
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed* in 2016.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 assembly physical interface requirements.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 deals with the representation of physical interface requirements. Assembly physical interface requirements include the following information:
- critical component placement data;
- critical component placement or keepout or keepin requirements;
- connector placement data;
- mating connector placement data;
- geometric interface (fit) requirements to next level assembly.
Supporting data including external definition, properties, product identification, documentation and authorization are included.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 deals with the following:
- interface definition of the next higher assembly;
- requirement allocation for critical components;
- requirement allocation for critical areas;
- requirement allocation for critical volumes;
- requirement allocation for connector placement
Document published on: 2006-12 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2016-04-01) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 32
This standard has not been revised
No corrigenda or amendments available