Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1640: Application module: Assembly module with macro component
(Not available in French)
This standard has been revised by: ISO/TS 10303-1640:2014
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1640:2010-03 specifies the application module for Assembly module with macro component.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1640:2010-03:
- assembly physical design;
- detailed specification of joined features of components in the design;
- detailed traceability of design requirements;
- as designed implementation of connection requirement;
- shape of assembly design;
- configuration management of assembly design;
- in-process change management of assembly design;
- macros used as components in the assembly;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly module macro definition, ISO/TS 10303-1637;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly module with subassembly, ISO/TS 10303-1641.
Document published on: 2010-03-15 Edition: 2 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Withdrawn Stage: 95.99 (2014-11-18) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages:
Revised by: ISO/TS 10303-1640:2014
Revises: ISO/TS 10303-1640:2006
No corrigenda or amendments available