Information technology -- Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) v1.0 specification
(Only available in English)
ISO/IEC 19464:2014 defines the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP), an open internet protocol for business messaging. It defines a binary wire-level protocol that allows for the reliable exchange of business messages between two parties. AMQP has a layered architecture and the specification is organized as a set of parts that reflects that architecture.
- Part 1 defines the AMQP type system and encoding.
- Part 2 defines the AMQP transport layer, an efficient, binary, peer-to-peer protocol for transporting messages between two processes over a network.
- Part 3 defines the AMQP message format, with a concrete encoding.
- Part 4 defines how interactions can be grouped within atomic transactions.
- Part 5 defines the AMQP security layers.
Document published on: 2014-05-01 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.100.70 Status: Published Stage: 60.60 (2014-04-29) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1 Number of Pages: 124
No revision information available
No corrigenda or amendments available