Information and documentation -- Managing metadata for records -- Part 3: Self-assessment method
(Not available in French)
ISO/TR 23081-3:2011 provides guidance on conducting a self-assessment on records metadata in relation to the creation, capture and control of records.
The self-assessment helps to:
- identify the current state of metadata capture and management in or across organizations;
- identify priorities of what to work on and when;
- identify key requirements from ISO 23081-1:2006 and ISO 23081-2:2009;
- evaluate progress in the development of a metadata framework for the implementation of specific systems and projects;
- evaluate system and project readiness (move to the next phase in a system or project) when including records metadata functionality in a system. A records metadata readiness evaluation is provided for key steps from project inception through to the implementation/maintenance phase.
Document published on: 2011-08 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 01.140.20 Status: Published Stage: 60.60 (2011-08-10) TC/SC: ISO/TC 46/SC 11 Number of Pages: 8
This standard has not been revised
No corrigenda or amendments available