ISO offers a series of structured courses for individuals performing various roles in International Standardization. Training services are offered to all ISO members and can be organised at the Central Secretariat in Geneva or at other locations on request.
- Procedures for ISO secretaries
- Enhanced participation in international standardization
- Drafting standards in accordance with the ISO/IEC Directives, Part 2, using the ISO STD template
- Using the ISO STD template: practical tips
- eServices for the MBUAs
- eServices for ISO secretaries
- ISO expert in international standardization management (eLearning course)
- Marketing and promotion of ISO International Standards
A number of
regular sessions take place every year in Geneva, free of charge. Read more about this
held at the ISO Central Secretariat in Geneva.
The majority of these will be held as part of ISO Secretaries’ Weeks, in order to help support members hosting secretariats of TCs or SCs.
How to participate
To apply for these sessions, members need to fill in the pre-registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Generally speaking courses are designed for individuals working for ISO's members. However, individuals involved in technical work can attend if proposed by a member (the member must fill in the application form). Applicants will be registered on a first-come first-served basis, while endeavouring to ensure equal opportunity among the membership. Travel and accommodation costs are to be covered by each participant at his/her own expense. ISO does not undertake to seek funding on behalf of participants from donors.
Download and complete the pre-registration form.