ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
· organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
· customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
· organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met;
· organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
· organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
· providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
· developers of related standards.
ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
Document published on: 2015-09 Edition: 4 (Monolingual) ICS: 03.120.10; 01.040.03; 03.100.70 Status: Published Stage: 60.60 (2015-09-22) TC/SC: ISO/TC 176/SC 1 Number of Pages: 51
Revises: ISO 9000:2005
No corrigenda or amendments available
- ISO 9000 quality management