Subscribe to updates
Fibre-cement flat sheets -- Product specification and test methods
Media and price
ISO 8336:2009 specifies methods for the inspection and testing of fibre-cement flat sheets and gives the acceptance conditions for their use in one or more of the following applications:
- external wall and ceiling finishes;
- internal wall and ceiling finishes;
- internal and external backing sheets.
Products covered by ISO 8336:2009 can be used for other purposes, provided they comply with the appropriate national or international application code or standard.
NOTE 1 ISO 8336:2009 does not apply to sheets for fire protection purposes
NOTE 2 ISO 8336:2009 does not include calculations for installation design requirements, wind uplift or water proofing of the installed sheets.
NOTE 3 ISO 8336:2009 does not apply to the following products:
- boards of Portland or equivalent cement reinforced with fibrous wood particles;
- fibre-reinforced boards of calcium silicate or cement for thermal insulation or fire protection;
- sheets containing asbestos fibre reinforcement;
- sheets containing steel fibre reinforcement;
- fibre-cement roofing slates.
|Edition: 2 (Monolingual)
||Stage: 90.92 (2012-10-11)
|TC/SC: ISO/TC 77
||Number of Pages: 48
ISO 8336:1993/Amd 1:2004
ISO 8336:1993/Cor 1:2005
No corrigenda or amendments available