AMANORM (Agence Malienne de Normalisation et de Promotion de la Qualité) is the national standards body of Mali.
AMANORM coordinates and carries out work, studies and research related to standards, promotion of quality, certification and accreditation. Its main functions are:
- provide assistance to companies with production and product certification
- provide assistance to laboratories, inspection and certification bodies with accreditation
- manage and distribute documentation on standardization and quality promotion
- provide information, assistance and advice to companies and laboratories on standardization, quality assurance, management quality and quality tools, certification and accreditation
- training and development related to standards, promotion of quality, certification and accreditation
- creation and management of the national logo of conformity to standards
AMANORM is a member of ISO, ECOSHAM (program for harmonization of standards of ECOWAS - Economic Community of West African States), ECOQUAL (quality policy of ECOWAS) and UEMOA - West African Economic and Monetary Union.